Aomei Technology is a computer software supplier of cost-effective. Recently the new version partition manager, Partition Assistant was released in order to reach computer users needs in disk partition management. As a partition magic alternative, partition assistant is being widely used in personal customers and server system. As soon as you experienced it, you’ll find it is a real ease-of-use, low-cost and good-quality software as well as make it easier to manage your partition speedily.
Here are some functions:
- Move and Resize Partition
- Extend/Shrink Partition
- Create/Delete/Format Disk Partition
- Label Partition and Change Drive Letter
- Hide and Unhide Partition
- Set Active Disk Partition
- Convert File System from FAT/FAT32 to NTFS
- Clear Disk and Wipe Data Permanently
- Check File System and Disk Bad Sector
- Work perfectly on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Support all of Hardware RAID (e.g. RAID0, 1, 5)
- Support hard disk drive from 100MB to 2TB and up to 32 hard disks
- Support storage devices such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB disk, FireWire disk and so forth
- File system like FAT, FAT32 and NTFS
Under Partition Assistant, you can find five versions to match all of the different levels of users, namely:
- Home Edition: It’s being free provided for personal users (only Windows 32 bit).
- Professional Edition: It means that you can manage your disk partitions on Windows 32bit and 64bit.
- Server Edition: It is devised for computer administrators and advanced users to handle both server and non-server hard disk partition to improve system performance.
- Unlimited Edition: Enable you put it on for unlimited times and various computers in one company.
- Technician Edition: You are able to provide independent partition solution technical services for multiple customers/companies.
All of the related programs using support cost nothing. If you need to get more information information or if you are looking for bilateral cooperation with our company, please kindly e mail us through support at extend-partition.com. Please see an article for further introduce about How to resize Windows 7 partition with Partition Assistant?